Wednesday, February 3, 2010

February 3, 2010

Count your many blessings....Adam and I were blessed with amazing friends! We are surrounded by people who have an amazing influence on us and continue to make us smile. Today in the mail I recieved a "just sayin hello" card from my friend Erin. I am sad that I don't get to see alot of my highschool friends or college friends anymore, but I hope they know how much they impacted my life and continue too. I miss them like crazy!
I love when we get to hang out with Adam's old friends and am so greatful for the positive influences they are on us as a couple. I love people that we can just be ourselves around and can laugh with.
"You don't have to be a "person of influence" to be influential. In fact probably the most influential people in my life are not even aware of the things they've taught me."
-Scott Adams

2 comments:

todd and erin said...

Yay I'm glad you got my card! Thanks for the shout out...it made my day!

Cassie and Adam Sturm said...

Well you made my day!!! Love ya Erin and I miss you!

Post a Comment

 

Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates