Wednesday, February 17, 2010

February 12, 2010

Today was a fun day at school. In sixth grade we don't do Valentines with the kids so instead we did a sixth grade lip sync. It was fun to see what the kids came up with... We had things from the beach boys to Taylor swift to Hot and Cold by the chipmunks. I love me class and we definitely had fun today. At the end of the day the secretary came in and handed me some flowers. They were beautiful. I read the card and they were from Adam and Coke! It was so sweet! I love my husband! Although he did get in trouble because we weren't supposed to spend money this year for valentines...that was our rule....he said that is why he said they were from Coke because we didn't specify that Coke couldn't spend money...haha!






No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates