Saturday, February 27, 2010

February 26, 2010

Tonight I planned our date night. We have always been saying we need to try making our own pizza together so I decided to tonight is perfect for it. I gave Adam this card this morning which is an invite to our pizzeria. Then we he got home that night I had a checkerboard table cloth and some malt cups with straws and a sign for our restaurant(I know I am cheesy but he puts up with it). Then we made a Canadian bacon cheese pizza and some Ice cream shakes. It was delicious and we decided that we need to open our restaurant more often because we cook so well together...:)haha! I was a really cheesy night but we both loved it and we both love cooking together so it was perfect! It was great to break away from our usual date night routines!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates