Sunday, January 24, 2010

January 23, 2010

We have been cleaning and organizing our closets and came across these shoes. I asked adam when he got these cause I had never seen him where them and they looked so old. He said they were his mission shoes and he doesn't wear the anymore cause they are so run down but that he can't get rid of them cause they saved him through his mission. He did not want to throw them out cause of his sentimental attachment to them! So we compromised and he said if we took a picture of them then he could always remember them and we didn't need to stor them in the closet anymore we could get rid of them. So we got them all ready and I made sure they were placed just right and getting the best light( ya know all that photography stuff I have to do :). So here is the picture of his mission shoes that I will, I am sure have to put in our scrapbook! So long shoes....you treated adam well...you will be missed...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates