Monday, April 9, 2012

Spring Break and Easter

It has been a long time since I have done anything with our blog, so I thought I would put up some pictures of our fun week and Easter weekend!
It started with conference down at my parents house and then dying some eggs!
My brother Chad showed us this cool way to die eggs that is definitely my favorite way and I am doing it from now on! You wrap a silk tie around the egg and then put it in water and vinegar to boil it. You take off the tie and you get the cool image from it! I love them!

Next we went down to visit Adam's grandparents and brother in Soda Springs, ID. Reagan loved spending time with her cousins!

Then on Wednesday she turned 4 months! So we had to do a photo shoot! I love this girl! She is growing up so fast and getting cuter by the day!
Haha I love this picture because it definitely describes her 4 month old personality...she has discovered her toes and loves chewing on them. She also just got her two front teeth!(So she doesn't have to put them on her christmas list:)

Here is our family picture on Easter...it was quite a challenge because Reagan was ready to eat and not take pictures! haha also during sacrament meeting she decided to blow out her diaper...so she is a little immodest without an undershirt! :)

2 comments:

McEwens said...

does the water and vinegar ruin the silk ties?

Cassie and Adam Sturm said...

Ya we got them from d.i. and cut them up to wrap them up around the egg.

Post a Comment

 

Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates