Thursday, June 10, 2010

Update...

So I have been horrible at keeping this updated! Now that summer is here I hope to be better but we will see how that goes...? I have catching up on my scrapbooking and am getting ready to develop some pictures so I thought I would put them on here while I have them altogether. Adam and I have enjoying the summer so far. We have been working on our house and trying to get the yard fixed up. We love being outside and hope to do a lot of fishing and camping this summer! Adam will be working at Summit Fitness and I have the summer off (except for some tutoring) but definitely have a To Do list. Here are some things that have happened this year so far that I have not shared yet....so flash back to...




My lil Brother coming home from his mission! I am so proud of him! Love ya!


Next is Valentines. Adam and I went with some friends on snowmobiles up to a hot spring. It was about an hour snowmobile ride in and an then out again. It was very romantic and adventurous! My kind of valentines day! Then his mom and I surprised him and his dad with a very fancy dinner after they went on a scavenger hunt!









Next was our trip to Las Vegas...here are a couple of the pictures we took....




One day we had a day of so we decide to do a day trip to Park City and then the Olympic Park! It was a blast and interesting to see all the Olympic things!
(Adam loves curling so he couldn't resist playing with it)












A little summer fishing already...




And last is Eric (college friend) getting married!




That was just a little tiny glimpse of some things that happened in our lives this year so far. I hope I will be better at blogging so this doesn't happen again! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates